You can now study thecore changes from 17th Edition amendment 3fully online via our partners – Learning Lounge.
What you get:
- The study will be in the same style as the Full Course and you will view high quality video content along with interactive sections, revision exercises and exam tips.
- Expert training via a tried and tested online delivery platform
- Many hours of video content, much filmed on location for the 18th Edition Quality graphics, animations and bespoke illustration to assist with clarity
- The chance to revisit any part as many times as you need
- Interactive activities, exercises and revision
- Fully tracked learning
- Freedom to study online when you want, where you want, how you want
- Unlimited practice exam opportunities
- Additional resources, webinars and features from LearningLounge
- Full support and technical backup
- The Update Online Course will take around 5 – 7 hours to complete.
- Everyone studies differently and will need to work in their own way and learn at their own pace. However, we anticipate that if you have a good residual knowledge of BS 7671:2008(2015), getting yourself to exam readiness with our update course should take around 5-7 hours.
- Work through the course modules at your own pace, revisiting sections as required.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, visithttps://www.learninglounge.com/com/950880192/where you will be required to create an account. We will be notified once you have applied and you can contact us to arrange your exam.
You will learn via interactive activities, exercises and revision, working through the course modules at your own pace. Your progress is automatically tracked in your personal learning record and your understanding will be measured by completing assessments as you go.
- Progress is automatically tracked in your personal learning record.
- Measure your understanding by completing assessments as you go.
- At the end of the course, you will be able to complete a full 2 hour Mock Exam to ensure that you are ready to arrange your formal City and Guilds, or EAL invigilated exam.
- Upon successfully completing your formal exam you will receive your official certificate of qualification.
Level : Level 3
Fees : £198 inc. VAT
: 01780 484 311