You can now study theLevel 3 VRQ in ElectricalWiring Regulations 18th Edition (BS 7671) fully online via our partners – Learning Lounge.
What you get:
- Expert training via a tried and tested online delivery platform
- Many hours of video content, much filmed on location for the 18th Edition
- Quality graphics, animations and bespoke illustration to assist with clarity
- The chance to revisit any part as many times as you need
- Interactive activities, exercises and revision
- Fully tracked learning
- Freedom to study online when you want, where you want, how you want
- Membership of an online community available via Channel 18
- Unlimited practice exam opportunities
- An 18th Edition Wiring Regulations BS 7671:2018 exam at one of our centres
- Additional resources, webinars and features from Learning Lounge
- Full support and technical backup
- The Full Online Course will take around 23 hours to complete.
- Work through the course modules at your own pace, revisiting sections as required.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, visithttps://www.learninglounge.com/com/205961849/where you will be required to create an account. We will be notified once you have applied and you can contact us to arrange your exam.
You will learn via interactive activities, exercises and revision, working through the course modules at your own pace. Your progress is automatically tracked in your personal learning record and your understanding will be measured by completing assessments as you go.
- Progress is automatically tracked in your personal learning record.
- Measure your understanding by completing assessments as you go.
- At the end of the course, you will be able to complete a full 2 hour Mock Exam to ensure that you are ready to arrange your formal City and Guilds, or EAL invigilated exam.
- Upon successfully completing your formal exam you will receive your official certificate of qualification.
No formal entry requirements.
Level : Level 3
Duration : 23 hours
Fees : £395.00 inc VAT
: 01780 484 311