The Cisco CCNA Cyber Security Operations prepares candidates to begin a careerworking with associate-level cyber security analysts.
Those working within the Cyber Security sector.
• An introduction to the windows and Linux operating systems.
• Explore modern networks and how we can protect them.
• Discover how to monitor your network for security breaches and if
Start Dates Available:
23rd April 2019 (blended learning with a mixture of evenings, home study and workshops).
Upon successful completion of this course you willbeprepared to takethe Cisco SECFND (210-250) and SECOPS(210-255) exams.
You will be assessed via blended learning, workshops and workingwith tutor, online Cisco SECFND (210-250)and SECOPS (210-255) exams.
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following;
• Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (CND1).
• Working knowledge of the Windows operating system.
• Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts.
Level : Levels 2/3
Starts : 23 April, 2019
Duration : 36 weeks
Course Code : CSCO21E
Fees : £750.00
: 01780 484 311