*Playing with the children
* Assisting with mealtimes ensuring the children are encouraged to eat or fed where applicable.
*Meeting the children’s personal care needs, e.g. changing nappies, assisting with toileting
*General cleaning, washing up after meals etc.
* Fulfilling key person responsibilities including communicating with the parents and completion of online learning journeys for the children.
*be a good team player, ready to really get stuck in and get to know the setting and the childcare industry.
*You must have a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special!
* You must be able to laugh at jokes you don’t understand or find funny!
* You’ll leave work every day messy and know that means it’s been a good day!
* You’ll be able to dress up as a pirate, alien, superhero, or fairy, whatever takes your fancy really and this be acceptable workwear!
* You’ll need to be able to sing a song, but not necessarily sing in tune!
*Most important is having fun.
Excellent Communication skills
Good organisational skills
Able to be attentive at all time
- Willing to help
- Work under pressure in fast paced environment
- Use of initiative
- Good communication
English & Maths GCSE Grades A to C / 9 to 4 or equivalent.
- Shifts are planned on a rota, 35 per week consisting of 3 full days and 1 shorter day per week.
- Total hours per week: 35