We can help you find and recruit the best staff to work with you by
• FREE vacancy advertising service with Monster.co.uk
• Providing ACCESS to dedicated support executives with backgrounds in industry, recruitment and business development to support job description and vacancy matching processes
• Providing FREE organisational needs analysis and supporting workforce needs action planning processes.
• Workforce Development
• We offer a range of programmes for businesses that could give your company access to subsidised staff training and development programmes including:
Plus Skills (Lincolnshire)
Our Plus Skills programme gives employers an opportunity to develop key members of their staff without cost, develop their potential staff and promote their progression within the organisation.
We are currently providing fully funded NVQ Level 2 or basic skills training in literacy, numeracy or English for speakers of other languages (ESOL). This funding is available for employees over 19 years old, working within any small or medium sized enterprise (250 employees or less) in East Lindsey, Boston, South Holland and South Kesteven.
To be eligible for this programme, staff must not already hold a Level 2 qualification, or equivalent. They may also fall into one of the following groups:
• Those under threat of redundancy
• People for whom English is not their first language
• Older workers (50+)
• Lone parents or those with caring responsibilities
• Offenders, ex-offenders
• Those from disadvantaged areas
• Ethnic minorities
• Female Migrant Workers
• People with difficulties or disabilities
This is not exhaustive, we would aim to help deliver what employers and their staff deem as necessary to meet their organisation’s aims and objectives.
New College Stamford has partnered with Grantham College and Boston College to deliver this programme and offer the broadest, most efficient opportunity to your staff and ultimately your business. The opportunity for support via this programme is time limited to Autumn 2013 and on a first come first served basis where eligibility requirements are met – don’t miss out , contact our Employer Services team today on 01780 484390.
The project is funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) which improves employment opportunities in the European Union and raise standards of living as a result. It aims to help people fulfil their potential by giving them better skills and better job prospects.