On this Apprenticeship you will learn the key skills, knowledge and behaviours required for a customer service within a business environment:
• Customer service principles and practices - including customer experience and feedback, targets and goals, internal and external customers, understanding and meeting customer needs and priorities.
• Business principles and practices - including brand promise, core values, complaints processes, internal policies and legislation and regulatory requirements
• Customer service skills - including building rapport and trust, conflict management and influencing and reinforcement techniques
• Communications - including organisational, interpersonal, tone of voice and verbal and non-verbal communications
• Developing self - including ownership of personal goals, sharing good practice, demonstrating personal pride and using positive and confident language.
• Using customer service tools and resources - including those used to meet customer needs and those used to measure, monitor and evaluate customer service level
• 'Right first time principles
• Preparation for Independent End Point Assessment
You will also complete a work-based portfolio showcasing the skills you have learnt on the course in a work-based environment, as well as an End-point assessment in the last 2-3 months of the programme.
As an Apprentice you will be expected to attend college 1 day a month as part of your ongoing 20% off-the-job training. Additional off-the-job training hours are expected to be completed within the workplace, however you may be asked to complete tasks at home via Google Classroom and One-file.
Please note you may also be asked to complete additional English and Maths qualifications as part of the Apprenticeship programme.