Distance Learning allows you to gain a nationally recognised qualification with the flexibility of studying in your own time an in your own home.
- FREE courses
- For RUTLAND residents only
- Entirely online
- National recognised qualifications
- A variety of subjects to choose from
- Study where you like, when you like
- Specialist support from dedicated tutors throughout
So, if you are looking to upskill or retrain please take a look at our courses and enrol today!
From August 2019, funding decisions for education became devolved to local government in several counties of England.
This transfer of funding from central government to combined authorities has created fundamental changes to areas that we as an education and training provider can operate in.
We regret that we are no longer able to provide Level 2 courses for free, to the following combined authority areas: Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, Tees Valley, West Midlands, Sheffield City, West Midlands, West of England and the North of Tyne Combined Authority (NTCA). Currently we only have funding available for learners with a Rutland postcode. If you are unsure if your postcode falls into one of the combined authorities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be able to help you.
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over as at 31/08/2020
- Learners must have lived in the EU for the last three years
- Learners must currently reside in England, in a post code outside of Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, Tees Valley, West Midlands, Sheffield City, West Midlands, West of England and the North of Tyne Combined Authority (NTCA).
Please note: You may be asked to provide evidence of eligibility. Not applicable for CPCA learners.