Practical Vs Theory
Expand your knowledge and skills in programming and computational thinking. You will develop your problem solving skills and gain an understanding of design systems, human and machine intelligence, wireless networks, boolean algebra and data management. You will study:
- Programming techniques
- Connections for hardware components
- Functions and system software
- Wireless networks and online protocols and standards
- Capturing, selecting, exchanging and managing data to produce information
- Data types and structures
- Boolean Algebra
- Number representation and number bases
This course is approximately 80% exam and 20% coursework.
Ellie achieved A*, A, A and was accepted in to Newcastle University to study Biomedical Science with her results in Maths, Chemistry and Biology.