Practical Vs Theory
This qualification is suitable for those responsible for safeguarding others.
The purpose of this qualification is to increase the learner’s knowledge and awareness of the Prevent Duty and safeguarding, including online safety.
By completing the qualification, learners will develop knowledge of safeguarding in an environment where they have a duty of care.
How The Course Will Be Assessed
Potential Future Career
What related qualifications can you progress to?
• NCFE CACHE Level 3 qualifications in Supporting Teaching and Learning
• Level 3 qualifications in Working with Children and Young People
• Level 3 Certificate in Working with Vulnerable Young People
This qualification may support progression toward the role of Designated Safeguarding Lead.
This qualification contains 3 mandatory units:
• Unit 01 Understanding the Prevent Duty
• Unit 02 Understanding Safeguarding
• Unit 03 Understanding Online Safety.
Joshua completed work experience with One Touch Soccer School, he helped to plan a training session and assisted with the 16+ Academy.