Practical Vs Theory
This qualification is suitable for learners aged pre-16 and above and is designed for learners who want to gain an understanding of business start-ups.
The qualification is designed for learners seeking the skills and knowledge needed to develop a business start-up. It will give learners an understanding of the initial processes and requirements of a business start-up, knowledge of the first steps in creating a business start-up, including the marketing, legal and financial requirements, and an understanding of how to write a business plan.
This qualification will:
- Focus on the study of starting a business
- Support learners in creating a business plan.
The objective of this qualification is to:
- Gain an understanding of the steps of creating and developing a business start-up
- Develop an awareness of business skills
- Increase self-awareness and aid personal development.
This course has no cost, however this is dependant on your circumstances, please contact Jobsmart for more information and to confirm your eligibility.
For more information contact Jobsmart on:
Tel: 01733 863068
Bethany, who achieved an A, said, “Because of college, I know everything I need to be ready for university. I am now heading to Anglia Ruskin to study Children’s Nursing.”