Practical Vs Theory
This qualification enhances Customer Service in Healthcare, which will support you when you are dealing with residents,
families, patients and internal and external customers within the Health and Social Care environment.
This qualification is designed for learners who want to develop an understanding of how to deliver effective customer service in health and social care setting. Suitable for learners aged 19 and above.
How The Course Will Be Assessed
Potential Future Career
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions
- Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working in the Health Sector
- Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Working in the Health Sector.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners:
- Preparing to deliver customer service in health and social care settings
- Understand how to communicate effectively in a health and social care setting
- Understand the needs of customers who access health and social care services
- Understand teamwork in health and social care settings.
With a variety of skills and knowledge I have developed I can progress to apprenticeships with companies such as ITV!