Practical Vs Theory
This qualification will prepare you for junior and entry level accounting roles. It delivers a solid foundation in finance administration – covering areas such as double entry bookkeeping to basic costing principles and using accounting software. You will learn finance, accountancy, business and communications skills.
This course is for you if:
- If you work in accounts and would like a formal qualification
- You would like to acquire new skills to help with a change in your career
- You would like to go on to be an AAT member or study for chartered status
- All applicants will be screened for literacy and numeracy skills, and should ideally have English and Maths GCSE at grades C/4 or above or Level 2 Functional Skills.
Tutor: Andy Harrison
Time: 9:30 – 12:30
Dates: Roll on Roll off
No of Sessions: One Year – 42 sessions
Venue: Rutland Adult Learning, Oakham Enterprise Park
For more information, or to enrol please visit: https://www.ralss.org.uk/course/aat-workshop-level‑2/
Ideally you will have GCSE English and maths at grades C/4 or above, levor Level 2 Functional skills or at least working at level 2 on assessment. All applicants will be screened to assess their current literacy and numeracy skills.
Fees, Finance & Funding
£1079 course fee plus £147 AAT Membership and £248 exam fees
The course will cover:
- Elements of Costing
- Using Accounting Software
- Work effectively in finance
- Bookkeeping transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
During my course I shadowed a paramedic, that gave me the experience to get a scholarship to study Paramedical Science — my course fees are all paid for!