Practical Vs Theory
This qualification will prepare you for junior and entry level accounting roles. It delivers a solid foundation in finance administration – covering areas such as double entry bookkeeping to basic costing principles and using accounting software. You will learn finance, accountancy, business and communications skills.
This course is for you if:
- If you work in accounts and would like a formal qualification
- You would like to acquire new skills to help with a change in your career
- You would like to go on to be an AAT member or study for chartered status
- All applicants will be screened for literacy and numeracy skills, and should ideally have English and Maths GCSE at grades C/4 or above or Level 2 Functional Skills.
Tutor: Andy Harrison
Time: 9:30 – 12:30
Dates: Roll on Roll off
No of Sessions: One Year – 42 sessions
Venue: Rutland Adult Learning, Oakham Enterprise Park
For more information, or to enrol please visit: https://www.ralss.org.uk/course/aat-workshop-level‑2/
Ideally you will have GCSE English and maths at grades C/4 or above, levor Level 2 Functional skills or at least working at level 2 on assessment. All applicants will be screened to assess their current literacy and numeracy skills.
Fees, Finance & Funding
£1079 course fee plus £147 AAT Membership and £248 exam fees
The course will cover:
- Elements of Costing
- Using Accounting Software
- Work effectively in finance
- Bookkeeping transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
I’m now heading to Leeds Beckett University to study Primary Teaching as I’ve gained real experiences through work placements and practical modules to help me find the right career path.