Practical Vs Theory
The AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping provides an entry point for anyone wishing to start a career in accountancy or finance. It may also support career progression for those already in employment by formally recognising their skills in manual bookkeeping. This qualification delivers the skills and essential knowledge to manage books effectively.
Who is it for?
- If you are a small business owner and want to do your own books
- You would like to acquire new skills to help with a change in your career
- You’re a school leaver looking for an introduction to bookkeeping
- You are currently in employment or training and you need workplace skills
- You would like to go onto be an AAT member or study for chartered status
Tutor: Andy Harrison
Time: 9:30am – 12.30am
Dates: Roll on, Roll off
No of Sessions: 12 weeks
Venue: Rutland Adult Learning, Oakham Enterprise Park
For more information, and to enrol please visit https://www.ralss.org.uk/course/level-2-foundation-certificate-in-bookkeeping/