Practical Vs Theory
This qualification is designed for learners who want to develop an understanding of how to deliver effective customer service in health and social care settings.
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 19 and above.
Potential Future Career
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions
- Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working in the Health Sector
- Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Working in the Health Sector.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners:
- Develop an awareness of customer service in health and social care
- Understand how to communicate effectively in a health and social care setting
- Understand the needs of customers who access health and social care services
- Understand teamwork in health and social care settings.
Krystian, who achieved DDD, said, “College helped me in my academic development as well as my social skills. I am now heading to University of East Anglia (UEA) to study Computing Science.”