Practical Vs Theory
Entry is at the discretion of the Centre. However, learners should be aged at least 16 to undertake the qualification.
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
For more information contact Jobsmart on:
Tel: 01733 863068
Potential Future Career
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working in the Health Sector
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health
- Level 3 Certificate in Working in the Health Sector
- Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- Technical Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care (Early Years Educator)
- Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care
Please see Ofqual’s Register of Regulated Qualifications for more information on these, and other, qualifications.
I’ve really enjoyed studying here it has given me a great insight to the company, I’m now looking forward to a career as a plumber!