Practical Vs Theory
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 19 and above.
Entry is at the discretion of the Centre. However, learners should be aged at least 16 to undertake the qualification.
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
For more information contact Jobsmart on:
Tel: 01733 863068
Potential Future Career
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- Level 2 Certificate in Working with Children in Early Years and Primary Settings
- Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People
- Level 2 Certificate in an Introduction to Early Years Education and Care
- Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education
- Level 2 and 3 qualifications in Supporting Teaching and Learning
- Level 3 Award in Preparing to Work in Home Based Childcare
- Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Early Years Education and Care
Providing treatments to real, paying clients at college allowed me to gain the skills I needed to secure a full-time role as Beauty Therapist at Orton Hall Spa!