Practical Vs Theory
Potential Future Career
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to the following:
- Level 2 or 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 2 or 3 Certificate for Working in the Health Sector
- Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care
- Level 3 Certificate in Stroke Care Management
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care
- Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care.
This qualification aims to develop the learner’s knowledge and understanding of:
- various common health conditions
- monitoring the health of individuals affected by health conditions.
The purpose of this qualification is to give learners currently working in, or intending to work in, adult health and social care an awareness of a range of common health conditions. Learners may then progress to additional qualifications to gain a more in – depth understanding of specific health conditions.
NCS are one of the few colleges that offer Level 1,2 and 3 courses. Which means I can now do anything from working in garages to studying at Uni!