Practical Vs Theory
This course will develop your personal and employability skills, providing an opportunity to boost your confidence and gain a recognised Prince’s Trust qualification.
As part of the Prince’s Trust Achieve programme, you will explore the following:
- Life skills: Through fun and interactive sessions, you’ll learn how to manage money, be healthy and stay safe.
- Work experience: 2 weeks work experience to give you a taster of working life and explore career options.
- Preparation for work: Create a CV and develop interview skills in preparation for your next steps
- Maths and English: Gain functional skills maths and English alongside the programme.
When can I start?
- The Achieve Programme will start in February 2020 and last for 16 weeks.
There are no formal entry requirements, but an interview is required.
Potential Future Career
The Prince Trust qualification will provide an opportunity to progress onto further education, traineeship, apprenticeship and/or employment.
I love coming to New College Stamford, I have made a lot of friends, grown in confidence, and gained real life work experience!