Practical Vs Theory
This qualification will help learners to understand their role in supporting the preferences and needs of individuals in relation to their care or support, the development and implementation of care plans and contributing to the review of these by observing, monitoring and reporting on the care activities they’re responsible for.
What Does The Programme Include
Online delivery only.
How The Course Will Be Assessed
You will be assessed via a portfolio of evidence.
Potential Future Career
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to the following:
• Level 2 and 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
• Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to prepare to enter or progress within employment in a variety of sectors and job roles where an understanding of care planning is required.
6 mandatory units:
• Understanding person-centred thinking and planning
• Care planning for the care worker
• Understanding nutrition and hydration in health and social care settings
• Principles of supporting an individual to maintain personal hygiene
• Understanding continence care
• Principles of supporting sleep
New College Stamford offer more choice than any other sixth forms so I could study more art based subjects. The teachers really support you to achieve the best you can.