Practical Vs Theory
This qualification is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and understanding required to successfully lead a team.
How The Course Will Be Assessed
You will be assessed via a portfolio of evidence.
Potential Future Career
On successful completion of this qualification, you could progress to:
- NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management (601/7075/X)
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Management (601/4032/X)
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Management Skills and Knowledge (603÷2998÷1)
You will study the following:
- Principles of team leading
- Understand business
- Understand how to communicate work-related information
- Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
- Understand customers
- Understand how to deliver customer service and resolve problems
- Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Understand health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
- Introduction to coaching
- Introduction to mentoring
- Understand personal development
Learners who have high needs make good progress in programmes specially designed for them, and those who participate in other courses progress in line with their peers.