Practical Vs Theory
This knowledge only qualification is designed for people wishing to develop their understanding of the safe handling of medication.
How The Course Will Be Assessed
You will be assessed via a portfolio of evidence.
Potential Future Career
This qualification does not qualify you to work but does support you in moving towards employment in health or health and social care.
On successful completion of this qualification, you could progress to a range of qualifications including:
- Level 2 and 3 Diplomas in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
- Level 2 and 3 Diplomas in Clinical Healthcare Support
- Level 2 and 3 Certificates in Preparing for Work in Adult Social Care
- Intermediate and Advanced Level Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care
- Intermediate and Advanced Level Apprenticeships in Clinical Healthcare Support
You will study the following:
- Understand medication and prescriptions
- Supply, storage and disposal of medication
- Understand the requirements for the safe administration of medication
- Record-keeping and audit processes for medication
Bradley, who achieved DDD, said, “I’m an RAF Cyberspace Communication Specialist thanks to my tutors who helped me achieve my true potential.”