Practical Vs Theory
This qualification is designed for learners to enter and/or progress from entry roles in the Warehousing and Storage industries. Learners will develop the underpinning knowledge necessary to support them in their role in this sector.
How The Course Will Be Assessed
You will be assessed via a portfolio of evidence.
Potential Future Career
On successful completion of this qualification, you could progress to:
- Level 3 Award in Warehousing
- Level 3 Diploma in Warehousing and Storage
It may also be useful if you are studying qualifications in the following sector:
- Retail and Commercial Enterprise
You will study the following:
- Introduction to warehousing and storage
- Understand how to receive and store goods
- Understand how to process orders and prepare them for dispatch
- Understand how to check stock and update records
- Customer service in warehousing and storage
Studying Carpentry has provided me the knowledge to progress to a degree in Construction at University Centre Stamford, and pursue a career in Site Management.