We are committed to making our website accessible to all of our users. Your views are valued and we are always happy to receive feedback. If you experience any problems with our website or would like to provide some feedback please contact us.
You can increase or reduce the text size by using your browser’s zoom function. On most browsers:
- pressing the Control and + keys together will increase the size of the page
- pressing the Control and – keys together will decrease the size of the page
- pressing the Control and 0 keys together will return the page size to the original
- On a Macintosh computer, you should use the ‘Command’ key instead of ‘Control’ in these combinations.
- If this does not work on your browser, please consult your browser’s help pages.
If you are using a website and the text is too small, the font is difficult to read, or the colours that are used make the website difficult to read, you may wish to change certain settings in your web browser.
We have made every effort to ensure this website is cross platform and cross browser compatible. However, older browsers may not be fully supported. We encourage users of this website to upgrade to the latest version of their chosen web browser, this will not only enhance the user experience of this site but websites in general.
This can be changed by clicking the button at the top on the left next to view our courses.
If you work off campus, or on your own computer, Stamford College supported software may not be available to you. The following viewers/readers can be download and installed to enable you to view certain files: