At Stamford College you’ll find Student Welfare Services, including a space built for you! Use this space to discover yourself and enhance your mental-wealth through a variety of activities, support and events.
For further information please call in to the Student Welfare Services in student services. This is available to all students and offers confidential advice and a range of health services including:
• Contraception and sexual health advice
• Access to psychological therapies to deal with stress, depression and anxiety (IAPT)
• Signposting to Counselling and other Services
• Housing and Benefit Related Support
• Smoking, drugs and alcohol support
• General Health Advice