Follow this guide to apply in 3 easy steps!
1. Search and visit our course pages to identify the course you wish to apply for.
2. Select your course, and click the ‘Apply Today’ button.
3. You’ll be asked to create an account so you can track the progress of your application. Once submitted, you’ll receive confirmation from us that your application is being processed.
We also have a short video tutorial you can follow for further support.
Retrieve an Application
To edit, retrieve or track your application, visit the link on your confirmation email, or click here to log in.
Apply online or download an application form below and return to the freepost address.
What happens next.…
After you have submitted your application you will invited to meet your course tutors at a course interview. This is an informal opportunity for us to find out why you want to study the course you have chosen, and for you to ask any questions you may have about joining our College.
Following your interview, you will receive either:
- A conditional offer — if you are awaiting the results of your exams.
- An unconditional offer — If you already have the grades and experience required for entry to your course
- Advice and guidance on an alternative course or further experience that would be most suitable for you.
You will also receive your ‘What happens next’ guide to take home. The guide, alongside the account you have created you keep you informed of the process until you enrol in September.
FAQs and Contacting Us
If you have any issues, please see our Applying to College FAQ’s below, contact us or telephone us on 01780 484311.
I have forgotten my account username/password?
Visit the ‘Application Log In’ page and click ‘Forgot your username and password?’
This will send you an email with a password reset link.
I have not received an email to reset my username/password?
Check your junk or spam inbox. You must also ensure you are using the email address that you initially used to registered your account.
The reset username/password link has expired?
The reset username/password link is only valid for 30 minutes. If the link has expired, you will need to visit the ‘Application Log In’ page and click ‘Forgot your username and password?’ again.
I have an error message when trying to log in?
This would mean the username/password you are entering is not recognised. You can only log in with the username sent to you when you initially created your account.
My account is locked.
After four failed attempts to log in, your account is locked for security reasons. Please wait ten minutes and try again.
Alternatively, visit the ‘Application Log In’ page and click ‘Forgot your username and password?’ to request a reminder.
Still have issues?
If you have an issue that isn’t covered above, you can contact us or telephone us on 01780 484311 between 8.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday for further support.